Learn Abdominal Acupuncture with the Author of the first English language book “Mastering the Art of Abdominal Acupuncture” .
Treat all types of chronic & acute pain with this fast effective & patient friendly system.
“Add a new and powerful string to your Acupuncture Bow”
Dave Shipsey’s Mastering the art of Abdominal Acupuncture Sept 20th & 21st 2019.
Location: The Ripley Court Hotel, 37 Talbot St, Mountjoy, Dublin 1
This course will be small, for maximum participation, and individual attention. It will equip you with an understanding of Abdominal Acupuncture (Fu Zhen) and how to use it to get the best results for all kinds of painful conditions. It will be approximately 40% theory and 60% supervised hands on practical. You will learn a variety of Abdominal Acupuncture (AA) prescriptions and how to formulate your own prescriptions to effectively treat all manner of painful conditions. You will be competent using AA on completion of this course. Full course notes will be provided. Cost €350. Included is a free copy of ‘Learning the Art of Abdominal Acupuncture’.
Here’s how Centreforce Abdominal Acupuncture benefits you and your practice;
You will experience better efficacy than with traditional acupuncture alone, therefore you have more satisfied customers, increased goodwill and attract more clients.
- Treat complex painful conditions simply and effectively.
- Your needling will become practically pain free.
- 95% of clients prefer this method.
- You will achieve faster results. Your client’s will generally experience a decrease in their pain within minutes. This will be to their amazement which prompts them to tell others leading to even more clients.
- AA employs safer shallower needling.
- This modern, revolutionary technique is based on thousands of years of TCM development.
- You will find it especially good for painful, stubborn and chronic conditions.
- It is an incredibly powerful new technique for your practice. Difficult conditions respond to Abdominal Acupuncture where other methods fail. Faster, more profitable results.
- You will discover that it is easier to administer and allows you to treat more complaints at once.
Its gentle nature makes it an ideal treatment for your clients with weak or deficient constitutions.
- Course eligible for 4 CPD and 14 points from the A.F.P.A. and A.C.I. respectively. NCCAOM 14 CPU’s
Certificates will be awarded upon completion.